Making a Payment
- We use Worldpay as our secure gateway to allow you to make a payment easily with your credit or debit card.
- We also offer the option to pay via Paypal.
- Once you have confirmed your order you will then be directed to Worldpay or Paypal to make the payment.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail from Stunt Scooters with your order number and an e-mail from Worldpay or Paypal confirming your payment.
- We are happy to offer the opportunity to pre-order some of our items allowing you to ensure you don't miss out on an item for which we are awaiting stock.
- Please note your payment for the item will be taken immediately.
- We add an expected date to the pre-order but please be aware that this is subject to change.
- We will endeavour to notify you as soon as we are made aware of any change of expected stock fulfilment date.
- Once you enter the checkout page of our site the information then request by us to complete your order such as e-mail and delivery address is secured by our SSL certificate.
- Secure Sockets Layer, SSL, is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between our web server and your browser remains private and secure. This system is used by websites worldwide to secure internet transactions between the server and the customer.
- In order to be able to generate an SSL link a web server requires an SSL Certificate. You can identify if you are on a secure page by the padlock sign appearing somewhere in your browser or the website address beginning with "https://" AND NOT "http://".
- Stuntscooters do not hold any of our customers credit/debit card details. All payment details are held securely by Paypal or Worldpay.