The Slamm series of Scooters has a model for all riders.
Slamm scooters are a UK company who make freestyle models designed for both the street and the skate park. Their mission statement is “To make sick scooters to get YOU into riding!” and with their awesome range of stunt models, and now with a new recreational scooter too, they seem to be achieving this objective. They have a ride to suit you whether you are a beginner, experienced or a total pro.
In addition to the quality of the scooter we believe there are 2 other key factors helping to make Slamm so popular in the UK right now. Firstly, the price makes them serious contenders in the market. The Rage is a really great choice for those looking to get into stunt scooting but without wanting to commit too much cash. Parents are particularly keen on this if they are not clear whether scooting is just a short term fad for their child or if they are going to live and breathe it for the rest of their teenage years.
Secondly, these guys are constantly updating their designs and product spec with fresh new looks and limited editions so you are much less likely to find other Slamm scooters exactly like yours.
If you don't find what you need within this range, our website has many pages in which you will find an alternative stunt model or cool stunt scooter, fantastic for scooting in skate parks or pavements.
A Guide to the Slamm Scooters Range.
Frenzy – Watch this Space, Coming Soon
Tantrum - Increasingly we have found that younger riders are seeking a scooter to take to the park for tricks and stunts. For under £60 the Tantrum offers an answer to this for riders under the age of 8. A smaller version of the popular Rage, this model is more robust than your average recreational scooter so perfect for budding tricksters.
If you are seeking something that offers a little more longevity we have put together our own package suitable for the younger rider. This package includes a full sized Slamm Stunt Scooter, with additional shorter bars which can be swapped out for the full sized ones (also included) at a later stage, so the scooter effectively grows with the rider.
Slamm Scooters Rage Range:
- Slamm Rage Classic 3 -With an RRP of £65, this model is a slightly scaled back version of the Rage Urban. With very similar spec to its bigger brother, but with an easy to use spring brake for younger kids this version has toned down graphics. Without the capped ends the bar grips on this model are not quite as robust but still have soft rubber offering extra comfort. This model is perfect for beginners who want a recognised street name in the skate park. The current version is the 3rd model and is available in Blue or Green.
- Slamm Rage Urban 3 - In Spring 2014 the Urban 3 arrived and with these Slamm Scooters came the introduction of a box deck, handy for avoiding cut ankles. The Urban III also now has a steel insert in its Double Collar Clamp offering added strength and less likelihood of the bolts threading. This model additionally features a Flex Brake minimising rattle and hardened bar end caps to reduce scuffs if the scooter drops or falls. With an RRP of £75.00 this still remains our bestselling starter to intermediate scooter.
- Rage Urban III XTRM - Launched in Summer 2014 the Extreme, or XTRM as its officially written, landed as the toughed up version of the Urban. Perfect either for riders who are new to stunt scooter but want something a little special, or for those looking to move more from a more basic stunt scooter model. This version has a unique extruded down-tube with vertical cut outs so you can actually look down through it to the floor! It also features 100mm Disk Alloy core wheels, which is a quality upgrade from the standard nylon cores on the cheaper models. It is available in White, Black/Green, Blue or Purple.
Assault – Sliding in to replace the Mischief with an RRP of £100 this model is the first of the 2015 designs to arrive. Some epic spec to look out for on these versions, including the newly refined and low profile deck, meaning less leg fatigue, and the groovy dual tone paint job on the foot plate. With brand new Flair wheels and a IHC system too, this offers a quality replacement for those looking to upgrade from a more basic model.
Rebel III - The new 2015 model is now a stand alone Rebel! This latest version is all about weight loss, and with the brand new channelled low profile deck and CNC'd thread-less fork, this scooter is a dream. The cheapest in the range to feature 110mm wheels (other than the reduced and discontinued Mischief while stocks last) the brand new V-Ten II wheels are also slim line. Perfect for intermediate to pro riders.
Slamm Scooters Mischief Range:
- Mischief II - The Mischief II arrived in summer 2014 this is one of the cheapest models around to feature a thread-less headset. Featuring 110mm Nylon core wheels increasingly popular with pro riders, the latest version has a double clamp with a steel kingpin to reduce the risk of threading and a boxed deck similar to the Rage, with the an extruded down tube and vertical cut outs.
- Mischief II Rebel - Offering the same lovely spec as the Mischief II, but with the upgraded addition of V-Ten alloy core wheels, this model also has 88a Mi-T urethane to help avoid wheels squaring.
Slamm Phantom II
The ultimate model from Slamm Scooters the Phantom has 110 V Ten Alloy core wheels, CNC cut out vice clamp and a forged thread-less fork. The model to be seen on, this takes the Slamm brand into pro scooter territory.
| ||Rage Classic 3 ||Rage Urban III || |
Urban III XTRM
Mischief II/ Mischief II Rebel
|Wheels ||Hardened 100mm 88A Nylon Core ||Hardened 100mm 88A Nylon Core ||100mm Disk Alloy Core - 88a ||110mm 88a Nylon core on Mischief /Alloy core on Rebel |
|Bearings ||ABEC-9 ||ABEC- 9 ||ABEC- 9 Chrome ||ABEC- 9 Chrome |
|Bars ||One Piece Dipped 17" x 23" Y Bar ||One Piece Dipped 17" x 23" Y Bar ||20.5" X 23.2" Oversized BMX Style Y-Bar ||20.5" X 23.2" Oversized BMX Style Y-Bar |
|Grips ||Soft Rubber BMX Grips ||Dual Compound Impact Bar Grips ||Dual Compound Impact Bar Grips ||Dual Compound Impact Bar Grips |
|Fork ||Reinforced Threaded ||Punched Steel Threaded ||Punched Steel Threaded ||Extruded Threadless fork |
|Headset ||Threaded ||Roller Tapered Bearing ||Roller Tapered Bearing ||Neco Threadless Semi Sealed Bearings |
|Deck ||4.2" x 18.8" ||4.13" x 19" Reinforced ||4.13" x 19" Boxed ||4.13" x 19" Boxed |
|Stem ||Reinforced Square ||Reinforced Square ||Extruded ||Extruded |
|Collar Clamp ||Oversized Triple || Oversized Triple with steel insert ||Double Clamp with Kingpin ||Double Clamp with Kingpin |
|Brake ||Quick Stop Spring ||Carbon Composite Flex Brake ||Carbon Composite Flex Brake ||Carbon Composite Flex Brake |
|Compression System || || || ||Custom IHC System |
|Graphics ||Simple Graphics ||New In Your Face Graphics ||New In Your Face Graphics ||Wrap around Graphics |
|Age Range ||8 and Over ||8 and Over ||8 and Over ||8 and Over |
|Max Rider Weight ||100 kg/220lbs ||100 kg/220lbs ||100 kg/220lbs ||120 kg/265lbs |